Accordus exists to support growing nonprofit and mission driven for-profit organizations. As organizations grow and accomplish their mission, they reach a critical point when much of their time is focused on doing the office work rather than accomplishing the mission. Accordus handles accounting, HR, donor management systems, and other industry-specific technical systems so the organization can focus on the mission, not the systems. Learn more at Accordus.com.
JOB TITLE: Database Administrator
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
SCOPE OF POSITION:
A database administrator is a part-time contractor role within the Accordus team. This team member fills critical database maintenance functions for Accordus clients, including data manipulation, running reports, processing receipts, and general CRM management. This position is heavily focused in Excel.
- Advanced use of Excel (pivot tables, combination of formulas to accomplish goals).
- Build reports and manipulate data in Excel.
- Handling large amounts of data and manipulating it accurately in Excel.
- Mastery of import tools.
- Maintain data health by applying USPS address standards, following name formatting conventions, and keeping codes accurate per client’s guidelines.
- Setup receipt templates – attention to detail with formatting, grammar, merge fields.
- Sending receipt emails, generating receipts to be mailed.
- Continuous quality checking.
- Manage integrations with accounting and marketing software.
- Reconciling database to accounting records.
All applicants must have
- High attention to detail and concern for accuracy (an eagle-eye for anomalies)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to think systemically
- Prior experience with CRM systems such as Little Green Light, eTapestry, Salesforce, and DonorPerfect preferred